Dr. Scott Cook, DC, ACRRT, NRCME
The leading health professionals at Cook Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. The staff is committed to being the absolute best in their profession. Their reputation & success rate speaks for themselves.
Patients seeking treatment at Cook Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of the newest equipment & technology available. Upon walking in, you will notice the doctor & staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
If You Are Looking To End Your Pain, & Begin Living The Life You Deserve, Then Call Us Today!
266 S. 7th St.
Indiana, PA 15701
- Prior to moving to Indiana, PA, Dr. Cook was awarded a position as Chiropractor at the prestigious Sports & Spine Rehabilitation Institute in Chicago, Il.
- Dr. Cook works with professional, amateur, collegiate & high school athletes throughout the country. Athletes travel from across the country to be treated by Dr. Cook.
- Dr. Cook has been selected to speak to many large corporations on injury prevention.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology, Westminster College.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree, National College of Chiropractic.
By attending multiple seminars every year Dr. Cook continues to stay on top of all new & current health issues.
Spending too much time on the couch due to back pain this summer? Chiropractic treatment could help you salvage your summer.Read More
A few surprisingly simple steps can help you maintain your chiropractic adjustment results longer.Read More