Dr. Scott Cook, DC, ACRRT, NRCME
The leading health professionals at Cook Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. The staff is committed to being the absolute best in their profession. Their reputation & success rate speaks for themselves.
Patients seeking treatment at Cook Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of the newest equipment & technology available. Upon walking in, you will notice the doctor & staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
If You Are Looking To End Your Pain, & Begin Living The Life You Deserve, Then Call Us Today!
266 S. 7th St.
Indiana, PA 15701
- Prior to moving to Indiana, PA, Dr. Cook was awarded a position as Chiropractor at the prestigious Sports & Spine Rehabilitation Institute in Chicago, Il.
- Dr. Cook works with professional, amateur, collegiate & high school athletes throughout the country. Athletes travel from across the country to be treated by Dr. Cook.
- Dr. Cook has been selected to speak to many large corporations on injury prevention.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology, Westminster College.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree, National College of Chiropractic.
By attending multiple seminars every year Dr. Cook continues to stay on top of all new & current health issues.
Do you know how to take care of your body after a chiropractic adjustment?Read More
Frustrated by running injuries or pain? Chiropractic care can help.Read More
Could chiropractic care offer the solution to your digestive problems?Read More
Could chiropractic care and ergonomics be the keys to easing your work-related aches and pains?Read More
Not sure what to do about tendinitis pain? Call your chiropractor!Read More
Tired of living with chronic pain? Find out if chiropractic car can help.Read More
Does your neck hurt when you use your cellphone? You could have text neck, one of the many conditions chiropractors treat.Read More
Having trouble coping with autoimmune disease symptoms? Give your chiropractor a call.Read More
Wondering if chiropractic treatment could ease your migraine pain?Read More