Dr. Scott Cook, DC, ACRRT, NRCME
The leading health professionals at Cook Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. The staff is committed to being the absolute best in their profession. Their reputation & success rate speaks for themselves.
Patients seeking treatment at Cook Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of the newest equipment & technology available. Upon walking in, you will notice the doctor & staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
If You Are Looking To End Your Pain, & Begin Living The Life You Deserve, Then Call Us Today!
266 S. 7th St.
Indiana, PA 15701
- Prior to moving to Indiana, PA, Dr. Cook was awarded a position as Chiropractor at the prestigious Sports & Spine Rehabilitation Institute in Chicago, Il.
- Dr. Cook works with professional, amateur, collegiate & high school athletes throughout the country. Athletes travel from across the country to be treated by Dr. Cook.
- Dr. Cook has been selected to speak to many large corporations on injury prevention.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology, Westminster College.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree, National College of Chiropractic.
By attending multiple seminars every year Dr. Cook continues to stay on top of all new & current health issues.
Suffering from work-at-home aches and pain? Chiropractic care relieves your pain naturally.Read More
Could chiropractic treatment help you deal with the effects of aging?Read More
Want to improve your health? Massage therapy and chiropractic treatment may offer the perfect solution.Read More